Industrial Mounted Instrument Stands
TechLine Mfg. manufactures stock and custom instrument stands. We maintain large inventories in standard heights and configurations. TechLine Mfg. also produces custom instrument stands to your specifications.
Standard TechLine Mfg. instrument stands are fabricated from 2" Schedule 40 Pipe and utilize a flat cap design along with 8" X 8" X 3/8" base plates.
- Standard stands are Hot Dipped Galvanized Carbon Steel meeting ASTM A123/89 requirements.
- Optional coatings are available upon request.
- Hot dipped galvanized stands come standard with weep holes and an open base to allow for drainage.
- Custom stands are available.
TechLine Mfg.’s Wall Mount Stands are unique and provide efficiency in the field with reduced field labor.
Additional Beam Mount Bracket provides unique installation and added efficiency in the field.
Click here to view All Wall Mount Stands Cut Sheets
Wall Mount Stand
Example: TLIS - 2 - WM - 1 - GV - 8
TechLine Instrument Stand
Size of Pipe: (2” or 3”)
Type of Mount:
Wall Mount (WM)
No. of Columns:
1, 2 or 3
Base Plate Size:
8” or 10”
(1/4” or 3/8” Standard Thickness)
Beam Mount Bracket
Beam Mount Bracket attaches Wall Mount Stands to Beams
TLISBM _ _ - 4 – 6
Beam Mount for 8” X 8” Base Plate Instrument Stands.
- Adjusts from 4” to 6” wide beams
- Standard 8” X 8” base plate hole dimensions for mounting
Carbon steel is standard. 304SS, 316SS materials available upon request.
Hot dipped galvanized (meeting ASTM A 123-89 specification) is our standard coating. Optional coatings, such as spray arc metallizing and painting available upon request.