The Snap Track system contains multiple accessories, both common and unique, to transition, guide, and protect cables.
We offer Wire and Cable Clamps, Junction Panels, in addition to Snap Track Wire Spools and Mounting Brackets, designed to eliminate “pig tails” that commonly occur at the instrument connection. We also provide Cable Ties and Snap Track Grommets.
Click here to view All Wire Clamps Cut Sheets
Snap Track Wire Clamps & Ties
Snap Track clamps are designed to quickly and securely fasten cable(s) to the cable tray without indenting or placing too much pressure on the cable.
• Connects directly to the 5/16” square hole in Snap Track tray with a unique Push-In Xmas tree clip.
• Rubber coated for added cable protection.
• Manufactured from 14 gauge aluminum and designed to provide a slight spring tension.
• Allows for up to 1 ¼” cable stacking
Can be easily field trimmed
0.064” Clamp 14 Gauge Aluminum, Rubber Coated (Black)
• Additional Colors Available. Black clamps are UV Resisant.
Installation Guide – TechLine Mfg. recommends cables be fastened every 18 in. (450 mm) with Snap Track cable clamps on all vertical runs.
Although not required by NEC, cables should also be fastened every 3 ft (1M) on horizontal runs to maintain spacing and prevent movement due to fault current magnetic forces.