TechLine Mfg.’s Beam Mount Bracket is great at saving time and trouble in the field.
This bracket is efficient for hanging wall-mount stands, lighting fixtures, televisions, and other items to support beams with no drilling or welding. Simply tighten the bolts.
Our customers continue to find new ways to use this versatile bracket. In addition to mounting instrument stands, our customers use this bracket as an industrial television bracket, security camera hanger, industrial lighting support, and more. How would you use this bracket? Please let us know!
Beam Mount Bracket Specifications
- Requires no welding for attachment
- Accepts standard 8” X 8” base plate.
- Fits beam widths from 4” – 6” and 8”- 10”
- Convenience of pre-fabricated brackets
- Comes standard with 5/8” diameter mounting holes on 6” centers*
- Comes standard in Hot Dipped Galvanized**
The Beam Mount Bracket is very easy to install and eliminates the need for welding, drilling, or utilizing numerous parts, such as strut, all-thread, etc.
*TechLine Mfg. can pre-drill holes as specified to mount Crouse-Hinds lighting fixtures or others for added convenience and time savings.
**Also available in Aluminum, 304 SS and 316 SS.
Beam Mount Brackets
Beam Mount Bracket Demo