TechLine Mfg is a domestic manufacturer of Instrumentation and Electrical supports and provides quality products to industrial job sites and facilities around the world. The company has proven capabilities for supplying products to the instrument and electrical bulk package providers for large scale domestic and export projects in sectors including LNG, Oil & Gas, Power, and Petrochemical, among others. Based in Spanish Fort, AL, and with an additional service center in LaPorte, TX, TechLine Mfg was established in 1982.
Inside Sales/Application Engineer
TechLine is looking for a talented, enthusiastic person to help us continue growing, support our key customers, and help us find new ones, particularly in the Houston, TX marketplace. We are looking for someone to fill an Inside Sales role in our La Porte, TX office to support customers via phone, email and at times in person. This full-time role will primarily be responsible for supporting quote inquiries from request to order entry, problem solving and general outstanding customer support. This is an inside sales role, where most work will be conducted at the La Porte, TX, facility. Serving as a backup to warehouse tasks will also be required.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 1-3 years of industrial customer service experience
High School Diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
4-10 years of industrial customer service related experience
Four-year degree preferred
Competencies and Skills
- Proactive and persuasive, able to pick up the phone and make something happen!
- Outgoing and friendly, not afraid to have a conversation with strangers!
- Quick learner, inquisitive, thirsty for knowledge!
- Industrial Sales experience (Knowledge/experience of electrical supply market a plus).
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks on time.
- Strong team player supporting multiple levels of the organization.
- Not content with meeting the expectation but strive to exceed the expectation!
- Responsible and able to self-manage expectations and required standard work.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Significant data entry into the company’s enterprise system and CRM required.
- CRM experience such as Salesforce.com
- ERP experience such as P21.
- Willing and able to assist in shipping and receiving department.
- Knowledge and experience with Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, to help promote TechLine Mfg. by sharing and interacting with posts.
Contact us today for more information on our available position(s) or apply below.