TechLine Mfg is a domestic manufacturer of Instrumentation and Electrical supports and provides quality products to industrial job sites and facilities around the world. The company has proven capabilities for supplying products to the instrument and electrical bulk package providers for large scale domestic and export projects in sectors including LNG, Oil & Gas, Power, and Petrochemical, among others. Based in Spanish Fort, AL, and with an additional service center in LaPorte, TX, TechLine Mfg was established in 1982.
Junior CAD Designer
- A minimum of two (2) years of working in a CAD environment, preferably AutoDesk AutoCAD, Inventor or equivalent.
- Familiarity of file types such as DWG, DXF, STP, IGES and other prominent CAD formats.
- Ability to author/edit CAD blocks and work in a parametrically driven 2D CAD environment.
- Work with driven fields and be able to extrapolate information from existing CAD elements to populate BOM’s and notation as required.
- Communication between engineers, sales team, and production team to follow through from conceptualization to final production.
- Interpretation of blueprints and be able to translate generalized layouts into a detailed final production drawing.
- Must be familiar with GDT (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- Tolerance and Fit analysis to ensure proper form and function of products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- ABSOLUTELY must be detail oriented and thorough.
This is an in-office position in Spanish Fort, AL
To apply, please send email with resume and cover letter here