Who are we….
TechLine Mfg is a domestic manufacturer of Instrumentation and Electrical supports and provides quality products to industrial job sites and facilities around the world. The company has proven capabilities for supplying products to instrument and electrical bulk package providers for large-scale domestic and export projects in sectors including LNG, Oil & Gas, Power, and PetroChem, among others. Based in Spanish Fort, AL, and with an additional service center in LaPorte, TX, TechLine Mfg was established in 1982.
Application Engineer/Inside Sales Position
TechLine is looking for a talented, enthusiastic person to help us continue growing and supporting our key customers and industries and helping us find new ones. The Industrial Construction market is one of the strongest markets in the US right now and projected to continue sturdy growth for years to come. We are looking for someone in an Inside Sales/Application Engineer role in our Spanish Fort, AL office to support customers via phone, email and at times in person. This full-time role will primarily be responsible for supporting quote inquiries from request to order entry, problem-solving and general outstanding customer support. Are you hungry and willing to learn?
Preferred Job Requirements
4-10 years of customer service related experience
Four-year degree preferred
Competencies and Skills
- Proactive and persuasive, able to pick up the phone and make something happen!
- Outgoing and friendly, not afraid to have a conversation with strangers!
- Quick learner, inquisitive, thirsty for knowledge!
- Sales experience, if you need an explanation, you probably don’t have the experience needed.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks on time.
- Strong team player supporting multiple levels of the organization.
- Not content with meeting the expectation but strive to exceed the expectation!
- Responsible and able to self-manage expectations and required standard work
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Significant data entry into the company’s enterprise system and CRM required.
- CRM experience such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and experience with Social Media platforms such as; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and the other stuff that will keep us current and with the times.