TechLine Mfg. is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager for the Houston, TX, market. The position is responsible for managing and expanding existing industrial customer relationships and sales within the territory, while identifying and pursuing new contacts and project opportunities. The job will be based out of and in support of TechLine Mfg.’s La Porte service center.
- Develop and manage sales strategy and forecast for Houston territory in order to maximize immediate opportunities, while positioning for long term growth
- Maintain and develop relationships with distributor and supply chain partners within the territory.
- Maintain and develop relationships with agreed upon Key Accounts within the territory
- Develop business opportunities and secure orders within Key Accounts
- Identify project opportunities within Key Accounts to obtain product specifications and project opportunities
- Identify end user / client facilities to obtain AML approval status for TechLine products
- Management of specific project opportunities within territory including site training and support
- Engage with sales management and co-workers to develop & execute corporate strategies and plans within territory and outside of territory
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience of Industrial Market including EPC and Contractor roles and processes
- Knowledge and Experience relating to EPC and Capital project pursuit; including specification, selling, execution and management processes
- Knowledge and Experience with Product Specification & AML approval Process
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation
- Existing industry relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, ERP systems, and Salesforce.com
• Bachelor’s Degree - with 2-5 years’ experience in Industrial sales; including minimum 2 years of outside sales / account management.
Additional Position Requirements
• Currently resides in within commuting distance of La Porte, TX
• Valid Driver’s License (With No Restrictions)
• Travel throughout territory and to TechLine office locations as required
Who are we….
TechLine Mfg is a domestic manufacturer of Instrumentation and Electrical supports and provides quality products to industrial job sites and facilities around the world. The company has proven capabilities for supplying products to instrument and electrical bulk package providers for large-scale domestic and export projects in sectors including LNG, Oil & Gas, Power, and PetroChem, among others. Based in Spanish Fort, AL, and with an additional service center in LaPorte, TX, TechLine Mfg was established in 1982.