Our philosophy is simple – reduce field labor, while supporting and protecting the cable.
TechLine Mfg.’s innovative channel type cable tray is a UL Classified product with patented push-pin assembly and works well for electrical and fiber optic cabling in an industrial plant. As a less expensive alternative to a conduit, some customers have saved millions on large projects using this product.
- Quick, easy installation
- Unique patented push-pin assembly requires less time to install
- Longer span distances requires fewer supports
- Large selection of fittings: 15° - 36° large radius, waterfall, etc.
- Flexibility for future cable runs
- UL Classified marine grade aluminum
- Large inventories ready to ship
Schedule a no-obligation Product Seminar to learn more about how SnapTrack can benefit your next project.
Snap Track was developed as a limited-width tray system to replace wire basket tray and conduit in an industrial environment. It is stronger, provides better cable protection and reduces installation cost.
Snap Track is
- An innovative channel tray system providing an adequate degree of cable protection.
- An alternative for transitioning from ladder tray to point of use in an industrial environment while providing an adequate degree of the cable protection and dramatically reducing installation cost.
- Snap Track is a unique limited-width, ventilated bottom channel tray, to be used as an alternative to a conduit, typically 2 inches and below. Snap Track transitions control, power, and instrument cable from ladder tray to point of use, i.e. instruments and motor control stations in an industrial environment.
- Commonly accepted benefits of running channel tray systems in lieu of conduit include
- Reduced total installed cost
- Cable accessibility
- Ease of future modifications
- Labor and material savings available
- Snap Track is an effective conduit alternative for routing power, control cable, and instrument cable.
Click here to view All Snap Track Cable Tray Cut Sheets
Click here to view the Snap Track 2017 Catalog.