Our philosophy is simple – reduce field labor, while supporting and protecting the cable.
TechLine Mfg.’s innovative channel type cable tray is a UL Classified product with patented push-pin assembly and works well for electrical and fiber optic cabling in an industrial plant. As a less expensive alternative to a conduit, some customers have saved millions on large projects using this product.
- Quick, easy installation
- Unique patented push-pin assembly requires less time to install
- Longer span distances requires fewer supports
- Large selection of fittings: 15° - 36° large radius, waterfall, etc.
- Flexibility for future cable runs
- UL Classified marine grade aluminum
- Large inventories ready to ship
Schedule a no-obligation Product Seminar to learn more about how SnapTrack can benefit your next project.
Snap Track was developed as a limited-width tray system to replace wire basket tray and conduit in an industrial environment. It is stronger, provides better cable protection and reduces installation cost.
Snap Track is
- An innovative channel tray system providing an adequate degree of cable protection.
- An alternative for transitioning from ladder tray to point of use in an industrial environment while providing an adequate degree of the cable protection and dramatically reducing installation cost.
- Snap Track is a unique limited-width, ventilated bottom channel tray, to be used as an alternative to a conduit, typically 2 inches and below. Snap Track transitions control, power, and instrument cable from ladder tray to point of use, i.e. instruments and motor control stations in an industrial environment.
- Commonly accepted benefits of running channel tray systems in lieu of conduit include
- Reduced total installed cost
- Cable accessibility
- Ease of future modifications
- Labor and material savings available
- Snap Track is an effective conduit alternative for routing power, control cable, and instrument cable.
Click here to view All Snap Track Cable Tray Cut Sheets